Resources - Neighbors
Off Site Links:
Note: All external links are not part of the Hartshorn-dale website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of http://www.hartshorn-dale.org.
- The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
- The East Kingdom
- The Barony of Bhakail - Philadelphia and Delaware Counties, PA
- The Shire of Buckland Cross - Southern Bucks County, PA
- The Shire of Eisental - Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, and Berks Counties, PA
- The Shire of Silver Rylle - Lancaster and Lebanon Counties, PA
- The Shire of Caer Adamant- State of Delaware
- The Shire of Montevale - Franklin, Foultin and Cumberland Counties, PA
- The Shire of Owl's Reste - York County, PA
- The Shire of Blak Rose - Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry, Adams, Juniata and Mifflin Counties, PA
- The Shire of Barren Sands - Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, and Salem Counties, NJ
- The Barony of Carillion- Ocean, Monmouth, Mercer and parts of Burlington and Middlesex Counties, NJ
- Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea - Bradley Beach, NJ
No web site.
- Canton of Forestgate - Mercer, NJ
The Barony of Settmour Swamp - Somerset, Morris, Essex, Union, Warren, Hunterdon,and northern Middlesex Counties, NJ
- Canton of Gryphonwald - North Middlesex County, NJ
- Canton of Marwick - Union County and the towns of Warren, Watchung, and Bound Brook, NJ
- The Barony of Iron Bog - Gloucester, Camden, and South Burlington, NJ
- The Barony of the Bright Hills- Baltimore City and Baltimore, Carroll, Cecil & Harford Counties,MD
Disclaimer: This is the recognized web site for the Shire
of Hartshorn-dale of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is maintained by
This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents.
Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any
information on this site and the printed version that is available
from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed
version. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork
from this web site, please contact the Webminister at email@example.com.
He or she will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece.
Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Copyright © 2010 Shire of Hartshorn-dale. The original
contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.
This page last modified January 15, 2015.